My Husband, Their Daddy, Our Hero
Well.. it's day 40... feels like 100. I wish it were one hundred because then it would be closer to r and r.. and closer to my amazing husband HOME!
Raegynn constantly says, "mommee where my daddy" I reply with "he's at work remember?"
she says.. "oh. can he come home now? I miss him too much"
heartbreaking.
I'm looking forward to going to WV. It's getting closer and closer. I cannot wait to see my momma, my brother, and the rest of the family. I think it will help with passing the time by.
I also cannot wait to see Crystal!!! oh the midnight trips to wal mart! GLORIOUS! It's funny, whenever we go.. we ALWAYS run into someone we know. Crazy.
I miss Dustin so much. I'm so afraid to let myself express exactly how I feel, even to myself.. because I'm afraid it will REALLY hit me... and I won't be able to get out of the funk. He's so amazing. Our love has grown so much. It is so unreal to me. When I dreamed, I never dreamed I would love someone THIS much. would miss someone THIS much.
We've been through a lot.. to say the least... and we keep making it.. we always do.
With God on our side, I know we will continue to make it.
With this deployment we're trying to stay busy. Trying to keep our minds off of the negative and focused on the positive. That is all we can do.
Well.. it's day 40... feels like 100. I wish it were one hundred because then it would be closer to r and r.. and closer to my amazing husband HOME!
Raegynn constantly says, "mommee where my daddy" I reply with "he's at work remember?"
she says.. "oh. can he come home now? I miss him too much"
heartbreaking.
I'm looking forward to going to WV. It's getting closer and closer. I cannot wait to see my momma, my brother, and the rest of the family. I think it will help with passing the time by.
I also cannot wait to see Crystal!!! oh the midnight trips to wal mart! GLORIOUS! It's funny, whenever we go.. we ALWAYS run into someone we know. Crazy.
I miss Dustin so much. I'm so afraid to let myself express exactly how I feel, even to myself.. because I'm afraid it will REALLY hit me... and I won't be able to get out of the funk. He's so amazing. Our love has grown so much. It is so unreal to me. When I dreamed, I never dreamed I would love someone THIS much. would miss someone THIS much.
We've been through a lot.. to say the least... and we keep making it.. we always do.
With God on our side, I know we will continue to make it.
With this deployment we're trying to stay busy. Trying to keep our minds off of the negative and focused on the positive. That is all we can do.

I can remember so vividly when we first started talking and he sent me text messages of lyrics. I remember when he first told me he loved me. I remember exactly what he was wearing the day I met him. My memory may be fading in other areas.. (lol) but those are some things I will NEVER forget.
It's funny how the first time I talked to him.. I knew. I knew it was different. I knew he was the ONE! I'm so very blessed to have him as my husband. He's made me a better person, and makes me want to be an even better person.
I'm so incredibly proud of you, Dustin. Thank you for the life you provide for us, the love you give us and for everything in between. We cannot wait until you are home with us where you belong. Keep your faith in the Lord alive in your heart. Know that we may be separated by miles right now, but never separated in our hearts. There isn't a moment that goes by that you aren't on our mind or in our prayers. It gives me strength too, that at night when I look at the moon.. it's the same thing you are looking at when you get up in the morning. Every night when I'm out there.. looking up.. praying, and thinking of you.. I get butterflies.. then a calmness. I know that it's you.
I love you.
Missing you more and more every day.
your wife.

Faith. Family. Love.

What a beautiful post!! Made me get all teary eyed =) You write beautifully!! i didn't know you had a blog...hope you don't mind if I add you to mine =)
ReplyDeleteThis is really a beautiful post. We have a mutual friend- the Pomelows- I went to highschool with both of them, and have heard your names from time to time. God bless you and your family. I will keep you all in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteAWWW... Im so glad you trusted me took that leap of faith of love! You 2 have grown closer and closer over the years. Im so happy to say that David and I brought together the greatest friends we have! You all are the world to us & we dont know what we would do without you guys.. We love you & cant wait till SUMMMER!!!!
ReplyDelete