Monday, April 12, 2010

Insert "smart" title here....

so.. This blog has been set up for a while.. and I haven't put anything on here yet... mainly cuz I really don't know exactly WHAT to put..
I have so much going on right now.. its
CRAZY.. With Dustin deployed.. Jadyn has fractured her foot.. Tyler is having his tonsils removed in the morning.. and I'm falling apart.. i mean literally.. I need to go to the doctor.. but moms aren't supposed to get sick.. or need a doctor.. and it always happens when the kids are ill, or needing assistance.. and/or Dustin isn't home.

Is it next year yet?! .. I know I can handle this.. I know I'm fully capable of it.. and with the good Lord on my side I
WILL get through it all.. I know I'm strong enough with Him. Sometimes I just get really frustrated..... but that's allowed... right?

I told my mom today.. that if she didn't come help me I wasn't going to go home through the summer. I know she would be here in a heartbeat if she could... Not to mention I really didn't mean it. It was just one of those weak moments.. (that i infrequently have.. hahahaha) Just talking to her helps..

I'm so thankful Georgia is here to help me through... Lord knows I'd be lost without her.. Bless her heart, she is getting up at o'dark thirty (as dustin calls it) to come over here and be with the kids so I can take Tyler in the morning. I hate putting the responsibility of our kids on someone else.. but some how she makes me understand.. that it's ok. I owe her BIG time.

My BFFFFFF (I'd put more f's but i don't want ya to think I'm too crazy.. :/ ) is getting ready for another deployment... I so wish I could be there with her.. and help her... and just be there to make her randomly laugh.. from barking.. or someones butt hanging out.. ( no, not mine haha) or just to cry with her. Dear Army, Can I have my friend back please... sooner than later? KTHANKS! :)

So, I have tons to do tonight.. so I really need to get a move on.. so I can get to bed at a reasonable hour.. and get enough sleep for Tyler's surgery tomorrow.. and pray that I wake up with my alarm..

I think I'm going to like this here blogging thing (yes I meant to say it that way) cuz I'll be able to look back and keep memories.. AND! it'll help pass the time.

Talk soon.

6 comments:

  1. i really don't like my layout. and my font is super small. Help? kate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you want it to look like?? I'll make it fancy for ya =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad that you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I were there to help you! Im sorry that I cant be.. please know that I'm here and will do what I can to help! <3 you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you Tiff... You are an amazing woman... I am proud to call you "friend".
    The alarm will go off... your internal momma clock is already set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a strong woman and the best sister-in-law anyone could ever ask for!! I never stop praying for you guys!! Praying you get strength you make it through this difficult time,Dustin makes it home safe and the year goes fast for you and J's toe heals fast and Tyler's surgery goes well! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!! You're doin just mighty fine on this here blogging thing, looks real purty! (Just reminded me of the KFC guy, there'll be a 5 minute wait on your corn, would u like to wait??!! LOL!! Love ya bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete