Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rainy Day

Oh Rainy Day..

I've been able to talk to Dustin regularly which has been extremely nice.. He's doing well with his living conditions.. and I'm so happy he's positive. He's busy and making time to call home. What an amazing guy I have.

Today.. my cousin got married....... I'm sad.. that I couldn't be there... I've seen mobile pictures thus far.. cannot wait to see actual pictures! She looks stunning. Shes like one of my own.. I know as long as they keep God first... they will be just fine. Although, when I get to WV I will surely have a talk with her hubby.. you know the normal threatening things that any good family member would say.. haha jk!
(( or am i?!))

I purchased a hand held Shark cleaner... oh I have been having fun... I don't think my bathroom has ever been more clean! GLORIOUS!
my next purchase will be the steam mop.

Tyler had his tonsils removed on Tuesday.. It has been a painful ride for him.. poor guy. I hate seeing my kids in pain.. knowing there is NOTHING I can do about it.
The doc that did the surgery was EXTREMELY nice. He is a Christian so that put me at complete ease. Tyler has been living on pudding, slushies, and milk shakes. last night he was able to get some cold pasta down. I'm so proud of him.

I've realized that Raegynn has been asking me a lot here recently.. "mommee you happy?" I guess I need to get more smiley... for their sake.. I guess this deployment seems to be harder on all of us..
She did get to talk to him today.. she was grinning from ear to ear!

Well,,, I'm off to clean more.. I have a ton more to say.. but I'm saving it ..
Happy Saturday all.

No comments:

Post a Comment